As a regular concert goer and having worked in the music business, I’ve never really complained about the prices of concert tickets because I appreciate the effort and the costs of what goes on behind the scenes to put a concert tour together.
Have a read of this article, High prices are music to everyone’s ears, except fans from The Age to get a better understanding of the breakdown of a concert ticket.
While some people may complain about the prices of concert tickets, have a think about how much people spend on alcohol, dining out or even coffee during the year. Set aside a few dollars a week for your concert budget and before you know it you’ll have enough to spend on buying a ticket to your favourite artist’s concert.
All the Best
About the Author
Steve Yanko is a Music Teacher, Musician, Song Writer & Consultant who loves working in the world of music.
- 27 Jan 2008The Police Melbourne Concert Review – January 26th, 2008. 2 Comments
- 13 Dec 2009Keith Urban Melbourne Concert Review – December 12th, 2009. 2 Comments
- 02 Jul 2012Lady Gaga – Melbourne July 1st 2012 – Concert Review 2 Comments
- 17 Apr 2011BB King – Melbourne Concert Review April 16th 2011 2 Comments
- 07 Apr 2004James Brown Concert April 6th Rod Laver Arena – Review 1 Comment